Tanfel has been a provider of precision stamped metal parts and assemblies since 2008.
We provide stamped metal parts and product design assistance for your production or prototype needs. Our capacity ranges from 5 to 600 tons.
- Precision Metal Stamping
- Metal Stamping
- Deep Drawn Stamping
- Progressive Die Stamping
- Transfer Press Stamping
- Brazing and Welding
- Flat Forms and Wire Forms
- Turret punch
- Metal Finishing
- Tool and Die Design
- Piercing / Blanking
Learn more about the different metal stamping techniques.
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper, Zinc, Steel, Nickel and Nickel Alloys
- 5 ton to 600 ton single and progressive die presses
- Progressive Die, Single die, Deep draw, Blanking / Piercing, turret punch, bending, laser cut
- Secondary operations: Drilling and tapping, CNC machining, grinding, EDM cutting, heat treating, stress relieving, welding, laser, argon and spot welding, riveting
- Finish: Anodizing, electroplating, powder coating, silkscreen and pad printing
- In house tool making
If you have any questions or would like to request a quote, contact us today.
|Blanking & Piercing||±0.0004 in|
|Deep Draw||±0.002 in|
|Surface Roughness||Ra 0.8|
|Straightness (CNC)||0.0008 in|
|Tooling Manufacturing||±0.0002 in|
Max tool size capable: 135 in(L) X 40 in(W)
- Engineering & Design Support
- Global Sourcing
- Quality Control & Inspection Services
- Supply Chain Management