CNC-milled parts are used in every industry from aerospace, military, firearms to consumer goods. Most materials including metal, plastic, and ceramics can be milled. Milled parts can be small precision parts up to large, heavy parts.
Milling is commonly used for custom parts that need precise tolerances, or as a secondary operation with other manufacturing methods such as extrusion, casting or forging.
Milling offers a fast operation with good precision and little or no tooling cost.
There are two basic forms of CNC machines: horizontal and vertical.
The difference between them is in the orientation of the cutting spindle.
Advances in technology have led to the development of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining.
We offer CNC milling services as a primary operation or secondary operations for prototype or production parts. We use 3-axis, 4-axis and 5-axis machines.
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron, Copper,
Hardened metals, Nickel / nickel alloys, Stainless steel
- 2 axis – 5 axis machining
- Specialty machining: Rotary transfer machine, Jig / Fixture manufacturing, Casting machining, Tool & die manufacturing
- Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Turning, Jig boring, Electrode & Wire EDM,
Broaching, Honing, Laser machining, Screw machining
- Engineering & Design Support
- Global Sourcing
- Quality Control & Inspection Services
- Supply Chain Management