CNC – Lathe – Turning
A lathe machine rotates raw material around an axis to perform operations such as cutting, sanding, knurling, drilling or turning. Tools are used to create a part that is symmetric around the axis.
Types of lathes include: Center lathe, bench lathe, screw machines, multi spindle lathe, Swiss style, Swiss turning center.
- Materials: Aluminum, Steel, Brass, Bronze, Iron and more
- Diameter: Up to 15 inches
- Tolerance: +/- 0.00008 in
- Length: 120 inches
- Engineering & Design Support
- Global Sourcing
- Quality Control & Inspection Services
- Supply Chain Management